1171 107th Street, Grand Prairie, TX 75050, USA
- Tel: 800-848-4095
Is this your facility?
This listing has not yet been claimed or verified by its owner.
Has addiction stolen your loved one? Take action and call (972) 848-0221 or fill out this form to speak with a Treatment Consultant about our Dallas drug rehab center or one of our facilities across the United States.
Our mission is to provide quality, comprehensive, compassionate, and innovative care to adult men and women struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders.
Through our research-based and empathetic care, Greenhouse instills hope that long-term recovery for you or your loved one is possible. Our purpose and passion is to empower individuals, families, and their communities through healing and the promotion of optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit.
When my partner stopped doing the things she loved, I called. Greenhouse was the best thing I could have done for her and for our family.
If you successfully complete our 90-day inpatient treatment program, we guarantee you’ll stay clean and sober, or you can return for a complimentary 30 days of treatment. Read More
Reach out to us day or night - Our caring Treatment Consultants are waiting for your call right now.
Primary Focus of the Provider
- Substance Abuse Treatment Services
Type of Care
- Substance abuse treatment
- Relapse prevention from naltrxone
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Naltrexone (oral)
- Vivitrol (injectable Naltrexone)
- Prescribes/administer buprenorphine and/or naltrexone
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
Facility Smoking Policy
- Smoking permitted in designated area
Service Setting (e.g., Outpatient, Residential, etc.)
- Short-term residential
- Long-term residential
- Residential detoxification
- Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization
- Intensive outpatient treatment
Facility Operation (e.g. Private, Public)
- Private organization
- State department of health
- Commission on Accreditation and Rehabilitation
- Cash or self-payment
- Private health insurance
Emergency Mental Health Services
Payment Assistance Available
Special Programs/Groups Offered
- Non-nicotine smoking/tobacco cessation medications
- Alcohol Detoxification
- Benzodiazepines Detoxification
- Opiods Detoxification
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Motivational interviewing
- Relapse prevention
Age Groups Accepted
- Young adults
1171 107th Street, Grand Prairie, TX 75050