Phoenix House Academy of Dallas
2345 Reagan Street, Dallas, TX 75219, USA
Is this your facility?
This listing has not yet been claimed or verified by its owner.
Our caring, experienced professionals treat the whole person – and their families.
By supporting clients wherever they need to be, we give those struggling with drug and alcohol addiction answers, hope, and a positive way forward.
"The personalization and compassion were amazing and inspiring. I became aware that my life could be more meaningful than I had ever imagined."
"Everyone was so welcoming and put me at ease. The resources were all there: the clinical team, seminars, and meetings. I can’t say enough good things about Phoenix House."
"My family and I cannot thank the Phoenix House Academy enough for the services that they provided to our son—they literally saved his life."
"I’m where I am today because I changed from within."
"Now I have faith and hope. Today, I’m not simply surviving anymore – I’m thriving."
"So many people at Phoenix House truly want recovery, and that’s why this is such a great program. It’s helped my own mindset as well as my family relationships."
"I earned a Master’s degree and launched my own business. I would never have been able to do any of this had it not been for Phoenix House."
If you are ready for a second chance, we're here for you. Find freedom from the burden of substance abuse. Call today.
Primary Focus of the Provider
- Substance Abuse Treatment Services
Type of Care
- Substance abuse treatment
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
Facility Smoking Policy
- Smoking not permitted
Service Setting (e.g., Outpatient, Residential, etc.)
- Short-term residential
- Long-term residential
- Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Regular outpatient treatment
Facility Operation (e.g. Private, Public)
- Private organization
- State substance abuse agency
- State department of health
- Commission on Accreditation and Rehabilitation
- Cash or self-payment
- State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid
- Private health insurance
- Federal, or any government funding for substance abuse programs
Emergency Mental Health Services
Payment Assistance Available
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
- Payment assistance (check with facility for details)
Special Programs/Groups Offered
- Non-nicotine smoking/tobacco cessation medications
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Motivational interviewing
- Anger management
- Martix Model
- Relapse prevention
Age Groups Accepted