Liberation Programs Inc
Families in Recovery Program
4 Elmcrest Terrace, Norwalk, CT 6850, USA
Is this your facility?
This listing has not yet been claimed or verified by its owner.
Eight out of 10 outpatient Recoverees left our program substance free – 28% higher than State of Connecticut averages for comparable treatment centers.
94% of inpatient Recoverees reported being satisfied with our services upon leaving our programs – that’s 3% higher than the Connecticut State average.
Liberation Programs provides 18 units of permanent supportive housing for women and their children in Norwalk and six units for families in Bridgeport.
Spirit of HopeMinute for Mission Speaking Engagements
Opinions from Alan Mathis, President and CEO of Liberation Programs.Learn More
See Liberation Programs in the news and read about what’s happening with us.Learn More
Please take a moment to listen to some inspiring stories as told by Liberation Programs Recoverees.
You can send them to us at [email protected] and we’ll send you a helpful reply.
Please let us know if you’d like a confidential reply or if we can post your question (anonymously) on our website for others to see as well.
Locations: Greenwich Stamford Norwalk BridgeportMore Information
129 Glover Avenue Norwalk, CT 08850 [email protected]
Primary Focus of the Provider
- Mix of Mental Health and Substance Abuse
Type of Care
- Substance abuse treatment
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
Facility Smoking Policy
- Smoking permitted in designated area
Service Setting (e.g., Outpatient, Residential, etc.)
- Long-term residential
Facility Operation (e.g. Private, Public)
- Private organization
- State substance abuse agency
- State mental health department
- State department of health
- Commission on Accreditation and Rehabilitation
- Federal, or any government funding for substance abuse programs
Emergency Mental Health Services
Payment Assistance Available
Special Programs/Groups Offered
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Pregnant/postpartum women
- Adult women
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Motivational interviewing
- Anger management
- Community reinforcement plus vouchers
- Relapse prevention
- Residential beds for clients children
Age Groups Accepted
- Young adults