762 Falls Avenue, Twin Falls, ID 83301, USA
Is this your facility?
This listing has not yet been claimed or verified by its owner.
As Idaho's premier alcohol and drug addiction treatment center since 1976 and one of the leading treatment centers in the northwest, the Walker Center has helped thousands find their way back to family, friends, loved ones and jobs. As a not-for-profit facility, Walker Center provides high-quality, evidence-based treatment services at an affordable price.
We treat drug and alcohol addiction as a disease. Residential treatment at the Walker Center is for adults, 18 and older. We help clients get a clear and realistic picture of how addiction has impacted their lives and the lives of those around them and then we give them the tools to make positive choices that lead to recovery.
The Walker Center offers aÂ wide-array of services for adults, adolescents and their families available in our Twin Falls, Idaho location. Outpatient treatment provides clients with the tools to structure a substance abuse free lifestyle, while giving them the support to maintain their abstinence from drugs and alcohol.
At The Walker Center, we accept a variety of insurance options to ensure that you or your loved ones receive the best treatment possible. We believe that the cost of recovery should not be a barrier for treatment, which is why we work with a variety of insurance providers to maximize the availability of our services.
Our team is available 24/7 to answer questions about The Walker Center. If you are ready to get started, or would like to about The Walker Center's treatment programs and accepted insurance providers, please contact us.
We’re here to answer any questions you may have and help in any way we can. Please fill out the form, contactÂ our outpatient treatment program in Twin Falls, or visit our residential campus in Gooding, Idaho. Thank you and we look forward to helping you or someone you know experience the hope and healing essential for recovery from chemical dependency.
I am inquiring about: Myself Friend Colleague Family Other
Please leave this field empty.
Primary Focus of the Provider
- Substance Abuse Treatment Services
Type of Care
- Substance abuse treatment
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
Facility Smoking Policy
- Smoking permitted in designated area
Service Setting (e.g., Outpatient, Residential, etc.)
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Regular outpatient treatment
Facility Operation (e.g. Private, Public)
- Private organization
- State substance abuse agency
- Commission on Accreditation and Rehabilitation
- Cash or self-payment
- State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid
- Private health insurance
- Military insurance (e.g., TRICARE)
- Access to recovery (ATR) voucher
- Federal, or any government funding for substance abuse programs
Emergency Mental Health Services
Payment Assistance Available
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
Special Programs/Groups Offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Motivational interviewing
- Anger management
- Martix Model
- Relapse prevention
Age Groups Accepted