Clinic for Mental Health and Wellness
504 South 4th Street, Laramie, WY 82070, USA
Is this your facility?
This listing has not yet been claimed or verified by its owner.
Our clinic is focused on providing appropriate therapeutic services that meet the needs of our clients. We believe that there are many correct ways to apporoach life's challenges, whether it be through talk therapy, group therapy, medication support and therapeutic yoga. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new healthy direction in your life, we look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please call or email us for an individual, couples or family therapy.
TherapySites CUSTOMER WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
DISCLAIMER of Michelle Worden and MH Sub I, LLC as hosting company dba TherapySites.
Michelle Worden and TherapySites expressly disclaim all warranties and responsibilities of any kind, whether express or implied, for the accuracy or reliability of the content of any information contained in this site, and for the suitability, results, effectiveness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content. You are solely responsible for your use or reliance on such information and any foreseeable or unforeseeable consequences arising out of such use or reliance. In no event will Michelle Worden or TherapySites be liable for any damages resulting from the use of or inability to use, the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or other legal theory, and whether or not Michelle Worden or TherapySites is advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Michelle Worden's and TherapySites's aggregate liability exceed U.S. $100.
Primary Focus of the Provider
- Mix of Mental Health and Substance Abuse
Type of Care
- Substance abuse treatment
- Naltrexone (oral)
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
Facility Smoking Policy
- Smoking permitted in designated area
Service Setting (e.g., Outpatient, Residential, etc.)
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Regular outpatient treatment
Facility Operation (e.g. Private, Public)
- Private organization
- State substance abuse agency
- State mental health department
- Cash or self-payment
- State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid
- Private health insurance
- Military insurance (e.g., TRICARE)
Emergency Mental Health Services
Payment Assistance Available
Special Programs/Groups Offered
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Seniors or older adults
- Adult women
- Adult men
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Transitional age young adults
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Motivational interviewing
- Anger management
- Martix Model
- Relapse prevention
Age Groups Accepted
- DUI/DWI clients